Comprehensive and Convenient Eye Exams
Did you know one of the best things you can do for your health is to make (and keep!) your yearly eye exam? Especially if you have had vision concerns in the past including near sightedness, far sightedness, an astigmatism, or other worries with your vision.
Likewise, these routine eye exams help you to have a better understanding of your overall eye health and head off more serious concerns. Our professional and well trained staff at Trillium will help pull your world into focus, through our comprehensive eye exams that fit into your busy schedule!
Our clinic will help schedule your eye exam in Jacksonville, Nocatee, St. Johns, Mandarin and other surrounding areas. We send reminders and help advise you about your upcoming and future appointments in order to protect your eye health.
What Does a Comprehensive Eye Exam Include?
- Eye Glasses Prescription
- Health Check
- Color vision
- Peripheral Visual Field
- Eye Alignment
- Eye muscle function
- Pupil’s reaction
- Eye pressure
- Evaluation of eye structures with dilation
- Screening for: Corneal Disease, Cataract, Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, etc.
- Retinal imaging – will help us diagnose eye conditions and track through time
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye related conditions.
- Referrals to a proper specialist based on diagnosis.
- Correspondence with your family doctor to manage your health most efficiently and effectively.
Do your homework!
We want you to get the most out of your routine eye exam! We’ve crafted a list for your use especially so that you can be prepared. Check out the checklist below and please feel free to contact our offices with any and all questions.
Be sure to know the following information:
- Your family’s eye health history (cataracts glaucoma macular degeneration etc.)
- Your general health conditions
- Prescriptions and any over-the-counter drugs you may be taking
- Signs and symptoms of eye-related problems you have noticed
- Prepare a list of any questions you might have about your vision
During your appointment please bring the following:
- Glasses, contact lenses
- A pair of sunglasses (to reduce light sensitivity if dilating drops are used)
- Health Card
- Private Insurance Card
- Prescription Medication
If required dilating eye drops may be used to perform a thorough retinal examination. As a result your eyes may be sensitive to light and you may have trouble reading. These symptoms disappear within two to six hours. Wearing sunglasses after your appointment will help minimize the light sensitivity.
We look forward to serving you!
Scheduling your eye exam annually, is one of the most important preventative measures to maintaining healthy vision for life.
A new technology where we can take a scan of the back of your eye. This is crucial to understanding your ocular health.
Our optometrists measure your corneal curvature to ensure the best fit. Always be sure to have a proper fitting!
Itchy red eyes? Have an injury? Our Jacksonville Optometrists can tend to your eye care needs!
Our optical professionals will help you select the perfect look. We carry one of the largest designer eye wear collections in Jacksonville FL.
Considering LASIK Vision Correction? Visit your optometrist for your LASIK Consultation.
If you are experiencing discomfort from Dry Eyes, we have solutions to help alleviate and eliminate dry eye from your life.