What do I do if I Injure my Eye? - Trillium Eyecare
+1 (904) 379-5450

What do I do if I Injure my Eye?

August 23rd, 2018

If you injure your eye, the state of injury will vary the plan action. Corneal abrasion, pink eye, some sports-related injuries can be treated by your local optometrist. If there is trauma to the actual eye socket or to the cornea you will have to receive attention from emergency medical services or an ophthalmologist.

Locally owned and operated by optometrists in Jacksonville, Florida; we seek to provide our community with professional eye care for all ages.