Our board-certified Optometrists will provide you with top-notch expertise; comprehensive eye exams, glasses prescriptions, contact lenses and more!
Our Jacksonville Optometrists Provide:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Professional Contact Lens Exams or Contact Lens Fittings
- Diagnostic Imaging for a detailed view of your eye
- LASIK Consultations and Post-Operative Care
- Continuing Care for varying conditions and diseases
- Digital Medical Records
We promise to always provide a first-class, seamlessly efficient experience at every visit!
Comprehensive Eye Exams Screen for:
- Myopia or Near-sightedness
- Hyperopia or Far-sightedness
- Amblyopia (Lazy Eye)
- Presbyopia (Blurry Near Vision from Aging)
- Overall Health of the Retina
- Degeneration of the Macula
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Continuing Care includes:
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Cataract Assessment
- Glaucoma Screening
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Low Vision Management
Annual comprehensive eye exams and proper continuing care with an experienced optometrist will help you maintain your long-term vision health. Full comprehensive eye exams and eye care allow the eye doctor to provide you with the best possible options to meet your individual vision needs.
We will explain everything, provide you with all of your treatment options and help you find the best solution.