OPTOMETRIST : DR. ALEXANDRA VOROBEVA, President and Managing Optometrist
Dr. Vorobeva created Trillium Eye Care to provide patients with a First Class Experience when visiting their eye doctor. Her philosophy is to deliver a personalized approach to eye care in an upscale environment where the expressed and unexpressed wishes of patients are achieved. As the Managing Optometrist, she oversees and focuses on each detail to ensure that every aspect of the optometry clinic and optical is optimized to provide a first-in-class patient experience. Because of these values, Trillium Eye Care has developed into is a leading private optometry practice which build relationships with its patients for life.
Dr. Vorobeva previously worked for Optivue, one of the largest and world-renowned eye care and surgery centers in Ohio where she handled complicated disease cases and worked closely with a team of ophthalmologists and optometrists. She also gained unique experience in LASIK correction from being part of the LASIK Vision Institute where she worked with a team of ophthalmologists where she conducted eye exams, together with and pre and post care of LASIK surgery vision corrections.
Dr. Vorobeva completed her Doctorate in Optometry and Bachelors in Vision Science at Nova Southeastern University in South Florida. She received her Bachelors of Science in Biology at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville.
Dr. Vorobeva has been a member of the Jacksonville Community for over the last two decades. She volunteers as an eye doctor for the Special Olympics, Walk for Autism, and performs Free Vision Screenings for those members of the Jacksonville Community in most need of access to eye care.
PATIENT CARE PHILOSOPHY
We focus on four pillars to deliver exception care to our patients:
- We understand your relationship with your optometrist and the professional staff is paramount. We focus on building a deep relationship with our patients so we fully understand their lifestyle and eye care needs.
- Passionate About Vision Care
- The healthcare of our patients is our first priority.
- Continuous Patient Care
- We want to see our patients for life. We build a life long relationship with our patients so that we can continuously monitor and evaluate their healthcare. We encourage our patients to visit us annually for their eye exam so we can proactively monitor their ocular health.
- First Class Service
- You deserve a first-in-class service, especially for the health of your eyes. We take extreme care, attention to detail and pride when providing service to our patients.